Wednesday 18 May 2011

My name is Swisbob....

Yesterday I was looking through the group exercise classes at my gym, hoping for one that started at a decent time. There are a few locations I could go to, so I was checking the schedules for each one. Below is a recreation of a conversation I had with my husband about it, and the story of my new name.

Me: So I'm looking at the class schedules. I wanted to go to Zumba, but they didn't have a class for today that started at a good time. Then I see Zumba Gold, which started at 5:00. I was trying to figure out what Zumba Gold was. I thought maybe it was super Zumba, or more advanced or something. Turns out it's for baby boomers.

Alex: You should have gone! That would have been fun.

Me: No way! Not when all the old bitties there would have been going for weeks and would be better than me. I would have to change my name to She-who-is-shamed-by-old-bitties.

Alex: Swisbob! Your name could be Swisbob. I'm going to call you that from now on.

Sadly, it took me like 30 seconds to figure out what the heck Swisbob was...

I do know that baby boomers aren't necessarily old bitties. Please don't take offense! I was just being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment